5G-Blueprint technological objectives
- Design and implement a 5G network for CAM (Connected and Automated Mobility) services with stringent requirements on latency, handover time, reliability, packet loss, and throughput
- Tailor and implement the prototype of a teleoperated system
- Implement and deploy enabling functions guaranteeing the safety of teleoperated transport
- Validate the end-to-end teleoperated transport solution supported by 5G in real-life scenarios in cross-border conditions.
5G-Blueprint business objectives
- 5G teleoperated transport market analysis
- Commercial possibilities
- Position the possible role of teleoperated transport based on 5G
- Teleoperated transport based on 5G connectivity market adoption.
5G-Blueprint regulatory objective
- Identify regulatory issues pertaining to the deployment of cross-border teleoperated transport based on 5G connectivity and recommend actions.