5G-Blueprint technological objectives
- Design and implement a 5G network for Connected and Automated Mobility services with stringent requirements on latency, handover time, reliability, packet loss, and throughput
- Develop and implement a prototype of a teleoperated system
- Implement and deploy enabling functions that will guarantee the safety of teleoperated transport and increase its value
- Validate an end-to-end teleoperated transport solution supported by 5G in real-life scenarios in cross-border conditions.
5G-Blueprint business objectives
- Perform 5G teleoperated transport market analysis
- Present commercial possibilities
- Position the possible role of teleoperated transport based on 5G
- Promote the adoption of teleoperated transport based on 5G connectivity
5G-Blueprint regulatory objective
- Identify regulatory issues pertaining to the deployment of cross-border teleoperated transport based on 5G connectivity and recommend actions.